Sunday, June 5, 2011

Garden Water

The husband decided I needed to have a frost free water faucet in the garden. After years of fence climbing to turn water off and on I of course am very happy. He used the back hoe to dig the trench and I hand shoveled under the fence put the line in and water!!!!!!! Sounds so easy. :) This is the real truth. Honey lets put a faucet in the garden we got everything so we can do it in a few hours. :) :) As he dug the trench the back hoe struck a line that wasn't marked (uuuuggggghhhhh) We decided to finish the line then get the part on Monday to fix broken part. Called to pickup faucet- The man who had it for me had it stolen out of his truck. So new faucet, new line, 2 days later. WATER IN THE GARDEN!!!!!!!!! I shall be sore for a few days after this odd shoveling. But so worth it. THANK YOU HUBBY FOR THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment